Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Glass Etching with Cricut

I just wanted to take a quick minute to share two mirrors I etched this morning before the hectic week begins. I have appointments every day until Friday. Then I have a cake order for Saturday and Sunday (I will be sure to post pics)!


WHAT I USED:
Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge
I cut the image at 6 1/2 inches (8 inch mirror) and used the silhouette feature.
Armour Etch- glass etching cream.


WHAT I USED:
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, valentines key, cut at 4 1/2 inches
Armour Etch- Glass Etching Cream
Shelf Liner- it is clear and very sticky. Or contact paper works well too.

I purchased the mirrors and the clear shelf liner at my local dollar store. These make great gifts and they are very affordable!

If you have a Cricut these are so easy to do!